Sanford Health Emergency Medical Training
- ALL IN-PERSON CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL NOV. 1, 2021
- CPR, ACLS, PALS courses can be changed to online (hybrid) format. Call our office for additional information.
- Call (701) 364-1750 to change, reschedule, or cancelled an in-person class.
- Guests & staff are required to wear face masks in our building (both vaccinated and unvaccinated)
- Do not come if you are sick or have had a known exposure. There will be no charge to reschedule.
We have trained thousands of people in emergency care courses. Our department has courses to teach every level of provider, from the public, to child care, to industry, to medical responders, to nurses and doctors. These courses include: BLAST (babysitters), CPR, Emergency Medical Responder (EMR), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Paramedic, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS), and Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS).
Our staff is certified through the US DOT and the Departments of Health in Minnesota and North Dakota to serve as instructors. Our staff also has the experience of providing critical care services on the ambulance to give you the best learning experience.
Many of our courses are already pre-scheduled, but we are able to design a class to meet the needs of your company, squad, or personnel.