We can trace our success back to the hard work of our employees. They tirelessly strive for excellence.
Click on any of their photos for their current Curriculum Vitae.
- Trista Berg CPR/First Aid and PR Coordinator Ask Trista about any CPR, First Aid, or tour questions you may have. (701) 364-1711
- Dwayne Chevalier EMR & Liaison Coordinator Talk to Dwayne about EMS service liaison program. (701) 364-1745
- Tyler DeKrey AHA & NAEMT Coordinator Contact Tyler about AHA or NAEMT questions, along with Emergency Vehicle Driving Courses. (701) 364-1729
- Thomas Dobrzynksi Paramedic Program Coordinator Member of: Glyndon Rescue and Red River SWAT, NAEMSE Ed. Tech. Committee.Contact Thomas about the paramedic program, NDSCS, and recertification (701) 364-1737
- Jaymes Feil EMT Coordinator Contact Jaymes with any EMT questions you may have. (701) 364-1739
- Nicole Henning Recertification Coordinator Contact Nicole about any NREMT Recertification questions you may have. (701) 364-1753
- Kyle Janssen Simulation Coordinator Kyle is an educator for the ND Sim Project and works PRN as an Emergeny Department paramedicContact Kyle about simulation labs and education equipment (701) 364-1722
- Ron Lawler Director Ron is a member of the NAEMSE Research and Ed. Tech. Committees, the Sanford Research Committee, and the statewide EMS Education and Community Paramedic Committees in MN and ND. Ron is also a paramedic program site visitor for the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP).
Contact Ron for questions about anything we do, or something new you would like us to do (701) 364-1754
- Kayla Shaw Paramedic Lead Instructor 701-364-1725
- Dr. Jeffrey Tiongson Medical Director
Dr. Tiongson is an Emergency Department Physician with Sanford Health. He serves as a co-medical director for Sanford Ambulance and several rural agencies.
- Carmen Wang Office Assistant Contact Carmen to schedule classes or answer general questions (701) 364-1750
- Kelly Wanzek Clinical Coordinator Kelly is a member of the NAEMSE Publication and Program Committees, and the Sanford Research CommitteeContact Kelly about clinical experience questions with all courses. (701) 364-1738